Brian Howe DDS Family Dentistry is a truly different dental experience. Our experienced, friendly staff and state-of-the-art dental equipment ensure the best dental care and most comfortable experience possible for you and your family.
- Serving Mount Vernon and the Knox County community, we are dedicated to providing best general and cosmetic dentistry.
- Most services are performed right in our office. We provide a wide range of dental care—from cleanings to fillings, and from whitening to dentures. View a full description of our services.
- We welcome all ages, and all dental needs. Providing comfortable and personalized service is our promise to you, whatever your age or dental need. We treat each patient like a member of our own family, only recommending those dental services that are truly needed.
- Dr. Howe and the staff are professional, friendly, and caring people who enjoy getting to know each patient. It is our pleasure to give you our full attention each time you come to our office. We enjoy the long-term relationships that develop between our staff and patients.
- We use state-of-the-art equipment to ensure truly comfortable and efficient dental care. This includes CEREC technology, digital X-Rays, 3-dimensional imaging, digital patient charts, electric handpieces and lasers.
- We have a caring and comfortable atmosphere with high-definition cable TVs in treatment areas, heating massage chairs, music, and free wi-fi for everyone.
Office Hours, Address, and Contact Link
Our regular office hours are Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–4:00 pm and by appointment.
Our address is 812 Coshocton Ave, Mount Vernon, Ohio, conveniently located in the Medical Arts office building next to First-Knox National Bank.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment or to speak to one of our staff. Welcome to our family of patients!